5 Reasons to use Arcserve to protect and secure Office 365 data
Everyone from small startups with one employee to large organizations with thousands of employees are adopting Office 365. Why is this? Office 365 is a cost effective and powerful way for companies to run their business and communication needs.
But, when it comes down to it, your company's data is the most important asset you have in your organization.
Without it, you can't run your business.
Protecting and securing Office 365 data is essential for the safety of your company's most valuable asset. You need to protect this data against any potential breaches or hacks into these services. So how do you do this?
Here are five reasons why Arcserve can help you achieve worry-free security for your Office 365 data.
1) You can easily protect your entire organization's email, files and SharePoint with one solution – all without affecting users' ability to work
2) Your IT organization can manage the security of these three services from a single console so that you don't have to worry about multiple solutions (and their associated learning curves)
3) You can use a very intuitive and easy-to-use console to set security policies that will protect your data. Policies include the encryption of Office 365 data at rest, on the wire and in transit over the web. It also includes network segmentation so that if one Office 365 site is compromised, it will not impact other sites.
4) You can use a single console to manage your Office 365 backup and recovery. This makes it really easy to restore your mission critical files when needed, because you have all of them in one place. And remember – you don't need to be an IT expert; Arcserve provides great products and services that are very easy-to-use.
5) You can use Arcserve's Worry-Free Recovery for Office 365 service to back up your data, and even help you recover it when needed. This means that you don't need a separate tool or third party solution like an expensive SAS backup; we do all the work for you! And with Worry-Free Recovery for Office 365, you don't need to deploy any complex appliances onsite.
In conclusion, there are many reasons why Arcserve can help protect and secure your Office 365 data while making the management of this data very easy. Contact us today to learn more:
Be sure to check out all our technical demonstrations!