Your Multi-Platform software should incorporate the Public Cloud. Public cloud computing offers several options including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. These options allow your company to convert its entire data center into a cloud where your workload alignment is optimized providing these benefits:
• Improving operations and processing
• Improving strategic decision-making
• Cut costs with better efficiency
• Improved compliance
Before deciding on which public cloud to use, consider these questions:
• Why convert your data to a public cloud?
• What data will you transfer to the public cloud?
• How will the conversion affect your data dependency?
• How will the conversion be accomplished?
• What safety precautions will be undertaken?
We can help you with these answers.
Your multi-platform plan should take advantage of the following benefits that public cloud platforms provide:
• Access: 24/7 on demand access to public clouds allows you fast connection to your resources.
• Stable: Every public cloud platform including AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud are constantly monitored, enhanced, tested, and supported by their providers maximizing uptime and reliability.
• Do It Yourself: Once fully integrated, your public cloud platform allows your staff to quickly change and optimize your ability to align workloads.
• Are you currently using a public cloud platform and have questions?
• Do you know how to smoothly convert your data center into a public cloud platform?
• Are you considering switching from one public cloud platform to another?
• Do you need help with public cloud optimization?
• Review of Your Public Cloud Readiness
• Assessment of Your Dependency and Workload
• Blueprint and Modernization Applications
• Improving DevOps Communication and Collaboration
• Project Planning
• Road Mapping
• Service Catalog
• Public Cloud Migration Services
• IaaS Infrastructure services
• SaaS software services
• PaaS cloud platform services
• Hybrid Networking
• Hybrid Storage
• Workload Alignment
• Disaster Recovery
1. Our application mapping service allows us to help you understand the feasibility of moving to a public cloud platform.
2. We can assist you with blueprinting an application’s connectivity, functionality, and process when moving to a public cloud.
3. We will help with your internal security and governance requirements and those required by regulatory agencies aligned with conversion to a public cloud.
4. We also help you plan and implement disaster recovery procedures.
5. Managing your cloud services becomes easier with our IT model enabling you to decrease operations costs, increase revenues, and improve services to your customers.