palmiq is looking for the best and the brightest to join our family. We're proud of our industry-leading digital marketing software but we're even prouder of the people behind it. That's where you come in!
Our work environment is very fast-paced and entrepreneurial. We work hard, we play hard, and we always do whatever it takes to delight our customers.
Reporting into the VP, Solutions Consulting, the Solutions Consultant will be responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the palmiq sales process. You will be working in conjunction with internal and external stakeholders as the key technical advisor and product advocate for the palmiq product suite. This role is the primary technical resource for field sales when selling palmiq range of solutions to our most strategic prospects and you will become a domain expert on the palmiq platform and demonstrate such product expertise on all sales deals within your region. This role combines consultative selling, technical solution mapping, and client-facing relationship building.
The Solutions Consultant will be required to understand customer goals and challenges and establish palmiq's product as the leading solution. To do this you will build and present customized demonstrations of palmiq's technology solutions, and demonstrate deep familiarity with the platform, as well as the Online Marketing space, including best practices and optimization methodology within Amazon advertising console.
The successful candidate must be fluent in articulating technology and product positioning to both business and technical audiences, and establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships throughout the sales cycle. The ideal candidate will have extensive Amazon advertising experience and strategic guidance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Technical point of contact and expert for prospect and Sales team within the sales cycle
- Development and delivery of high stakes sales presentations, proof-of-concepts, and product demonstrations to a wide variety of audiences, which include marketing professionals and engineers
- Prepare custom prospect/client solutions to be presented
Supporting Sales teams by authoring responses to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Conduct Technical Discovery sessions directly with prospects and customers. Technical Discovery is designed to uncover any and all technical and marketing requirements and potential issues
- Evaluating clients' 1st and 3rd party data integration, technology vendor requirements, and developing integration strategies for the platform
- Engage in a rapid education process including formal training, self-study and field experience designed to position the candidate as a technical expert on the palmiq Search platform and related solutions as quickly as possible
- Prepare and provide client facing technical follow-up calls and documentation
- As an integral member of the sales team, contribute in detailed qualification of opportunities, formulation of sales strategies and technical approaches and plans
- Work closely with other Solutions Consultants to create standardized processes and solutions
- Keep up to date with all industry changes and latest methodology in paid search media buying.
- Ensure prospect/client satisfaction with all project deliverables
- Meet or exceed quarterly Management objectives and revenue targets
- Translate Search advertising use cases and tracking needs to the palmiq tool
Looking for someone who has experience in any of these areas: 4+ years relevant strategic level experience in marketing technology deployments, 4+ years Technical sales or field sales experience, with strong business knowledge; sales engineering or professional consulting experience, or 4+ or more years' experience in pre-sales, post sales or other customer facing roles
Familiarity with marketing on Google or Amazon- ad types, tracking capabilities, best practices, etc. - Experience running ads in Adwords or Amazon advertising console is preferred
Possess excellent client-facing skills and experience in dealing with client and technical teams as well as experience in presenting to C-level Executives
Candidates should be comfortable working with and speaking to (senior) executives at prospects and internally within palmiq, as well as being self-motivated and enjoy learning new technologies and products
Ability to present technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied departmental environments
To apply: Send an email with the subject: "First Name/Last Name, Job Title" to email@example.com. Please include your Resume.