One of the biggest benefits a company can receive from a managed service provider is how beneficial it is to the customer. It provides a high level of service that meets or exceeds expectations, as well as helping companies improve current services they offer.
It allows organizations to focus on what's important - their core business. When an MSP takes on some of the responsibilities the organization would normally have to do themselves, it frees up staff time to focus on what's important for their company.
While many organizations believe that turnaround times are quick when they utilize an MSP, the reality is that the average turnaround time is 48 hours or less. This allows organizations to receive faster service without having to spend significant amounts of money on employees or other third party service providers.
Another benefit is that an MSP will provide round the clock support, which means help is never more than a phone call away. With regular offsite backups and monitoring services, you can be assured your company's data is safe and secure.
MSPs are committed to providing high quality service. The service staff at MSPs is trained to handle the most complex issues that occur during regular business hours, as well as during off-hours and weekends.
Another advantage of having an MSP is considerably lower costs than hiring full time employees. Hiring an MSP may be less expensive than hiring a full time IT employee and they will certainly cost less than hiring an outside IT consultant.
One of the major benefits to companies who utilize managed services is that they are able to stay up-to-date with current technology without having to hire extra staff or consultants. They can also upgrade their systems on their own time, instead of waiting for a regular maintenance cycle. Recent studies have also shown that MSPs help reduce malware and virus attacks.
Since managed services providers are experts in their field, they know the best ways to update and enhance your systems so you don't have to deal with the hassle of researching it yourself. They can do everything from updating security software, performing system upgrades or even adding new computers for faster performance.
The market for managed services is expanding, and it's no wonder why; the benefits of having these services are too good to pass up.
If you haven't realized by now, this article will be about the benefits of having managed services and why corporations should invest in them. We'll get to that later though; first things first: what exactly is a managed service?
A managed service is something that a company provides for you in return for a recurring fee. Managed services can be anything from regular cable to high-speed internet, security systems and even computer support. The benefit of managed services is that they come at a fixed cost, which means that once your business pays for them, it doesn't have to worry about price hikes or unexpected bills.
Managed services can either be automated, which means that you'll have a set schedule for when they're provided and the company takes care of everything in between, or it can also be a mix of automated and manual work where a technician will come in to provide you with the service whenever you need it.
This is where the benefits come in. There are 8 major benefits that your company can realize by having managed services, no matter what size it is. They are as follows:
1) Stability - When you have a recurring service, you're essentially signing up for stability for an indefinite period of time. You won't have to worry about your service being down in the middle of a transaction or any other dire situation because it'll be consistently maintained without fail.
2) Security - One of the biggest benefits that managed services provide is security; not only for your servers and data, but also for your employees. The more secure everything is, the less likely you are to have a data breach, and therefore less likely you are to lose money. Security is key in the IT industry , and managed services provide security for your business.
3) Hassle-Free - When you're not having to deal with recurring costs or worrying about what's going on behind the scenes, that means your only prerogative is making money. Managed services are constantly monitored and updated by the MSP , which will eventually mean that you'll have more time to focus on what's important to your business.
4) Scalability - As your business grows, so will your bandwidth needs. If you have a service that scales with your company, then you'll never have to worry about how much you're spending.
5) Cost Savings - Not only is there the benefit of not worrying about what your service costs, but managed services also provide cost-savings in terms of labor and time savings . Since they are constantly being monitored by the MSP , most companies find that their employees spend less time on maintenance which gives them more time to focus on other areas of the business.
6) Expert Advice - Not only are you paying for a service, but in most cases your MSP will also provide you with some level of consulting services in return . This can include security audits, industry update reports and even general IT guidance.
7) Scalable Support - In addition to the benefits that a dedicated support line can provide, your MSP should be able to scale their support based on what you need. If you want round-the-clock phone support for when emergencies happen at 2 in the morning, then they will make sure that you get it.
8) Technology Updates - Lastly, managed services also provide technology updates. Between the MSP monitoring your systems and maintaining them, and you making sure that you get any new technologies or updates from your MSP , you'll never have to worry about upgrading in order to stay in line with current market trends.
As you can see here, there are a ton of benefits to having managed services for your business.
A managed service is an outsourced maintenance program that covers the costs of running and maintaining IT infrastructure. We can monitor your servers, networks, desktops and applications for any problems and provide timely alerts when issues arise.
Benefits Of Having Managed Services
Businesses typically need information technology to operate effectively. If you are not trained or do not have the proper tools to handle all of your IT problems, you probably need assistance. Whether it's technical assistance with software installation and upgrades, ongoing maintenance of hardware and applications, troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, disaster recovery planning, or other specialized services, managed services can help you manage these critical functions more effectively and reduce your hardware and software costs.
Managed services can also help you improve your IT security by reducing the number of potential vulnerabilities that could lead to loss of data or disruption of operations.
There are many things to worry about when you don't have the right technology. The number one concern for many businesses is downtime. Every hour of downtime costs a company money and lost productivity - the more hours a business is down, the more its profits suffer.
Another benefit to managed services include improved management reporting, increased availability and security of information systems, reduction in personnel time spent on IT issues and enhanced data protection.
Managed services can help you do what you need to do to run your business, without having to worry about whether your technology is operating properly.
The cost of managed services varies depending on the specifics of the program; however, they are generally less expensive than hiring an in-house IT staff. There is no reason not to take advantage of this professional option. Your business can be up and running in no time, with the ability to focus more on your daily activities, including growing your company.
Managed services is a type of service that offers remote monitoring and management of the technology infrastructure of companies. By outsourcing this function to an external company, businesses can benefit in several ways including:
Removing the need for intensive day-to-day technical support . By employing expert managed service employees, companies can free up their own personnel to focus on growing their business.
Enhanced security . With many organizations now recognizing data as an asset, it is important to ensure that only authorized employees have access to sensitive information. A managed services company can provide this service by using highly advanced technologies to monitor activity of both users and devices. If there are any breaches in the network, then action can be taken immediately to further protect critical information.
Increased efficiency . Living up to their name, managed service companies offer on-site support personnel who are responsible for the day-to-day operation of a business' IT infrastructure. This can lead to significant improvements in operational efficiency since issues are resolved before they are able to cause any disruption. By freeing up time previously spent on technical issues, employees are able to focus on revenue generating activities.
In today's world where technology is becoming increasingly important in business operations, it is essential that companies invest in managed services from a trustworthy provider. Outsourcing this function allows a business to benefit from reduced operational costs and increased productivity without sacrificing efficiency or security.
Reach out to a palmiq expert today!